Grieving the Loss of your Dog
Losing a beloved pet is the hardest part of loving and owning a dog.
Many people do not receive the compassion and support they need from friends and family during this very difficult time.
This pet loss resource list is provided to help you and your loved ones access additional support to help cope with the loss of your dog.
- Compassion Books: Pet Loss
- Pet Loss: A Spiritual Guide
- Going Home: Finding Peace When Pets Die
- The Grief Recovery Handbook
- All My Children Wear Fur Coats
- Angel Pawprints: Loving and Losing a Canine Companion
- Dog Heaven
- Teresa Wegner: www.animalsinourhearts.com
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement www.APLB.org
- Pet Loss Grief Support
- Pet Loss Grief Support and Candle Ceremony www.PetLoss.com
- Animal Love and Loss Network www.ALLN.org
- ASPCA - Pet Loss www.aspca.org/pet-care/pet-loss/ & Pet Loss Hotline at (877) GRIEF-10
- Teresa Wegner: www.Animalsinourhearts.com about Teresa Wegner
- Laura Stinchfield: Animal Communicator about Laura Stinchfield
Loss of Pet: Children's Books
- The Tenth Good Thing About Barney
- Compassion Books: Pet Loss Children's Books